My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Lordy

I got on facebook and never came back,. it's not that I don't want to but I am so lazy. My ex husband sorta makes facebook un fun for me. He has a remark about everything I post. I have to delete lots of his remarks as they seem to be a bit angry. I fear taking him off my list will make him feel bad. How silly. Baby Isabella is growing and is such a happy baby. Has turned into a smiling talking little girl. I cannot get to my pics as I broke my computer and all the pics are there. Fall is creeping in and I love it. Took Cady to Cloudcroft to The Lodge for her birthday yesterday. Heather and her clan all came. They do a champagne brunch every Sunday.Way too pricey for us but it was a special day. We all dressed up in our best. We tried to keep in black as they had the place decorated for Halloween. It is a lovely old place. Back in the 60's it was the place I got my first job. My mom worked the switchboard. I was a busgirl. Oddly enough Heather got her first job there also. She made lots more $ than I did At some point before we met, Joe also worked there in the kitchen. It's a small town here and not many jobs. I think everyone has worked at The Lodge. Will post pics as soon as I am able. Off to cook dinner..

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Hey Debi, send me your email address so I can add you to the invie list for when we go private! Glad you're back!
Renee
camommy2kj at aol dot com

5:18 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I'm sorry about your ex. I hate when people leave comments that are like that. I wish that we could all be nice to each other.
Lol.
Wishful thinking.
Happy belated Birthday to Cady. Every once in a while you need to splurge for a special occassion :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger snowboardgirl1188 said...

be brave, there is no reason to be scared that your ex-husband will be mad because you deleted him as a freind. im 14 years old and my parents are divorced, so my mom found out that it is easier when the only contact you have with youe ex is when you are dropping your kid off, you should try it some time..... and remember, be brave

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I have a Facebook account but I hardly go there. I did at first but then the novelty wore off. My ex and I are hot and cold with each other. Right now we are in a fairly neutral place but we have never friended each other on Facebook and I don't think we ever will :)

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home