My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, July 17, 2009

She Has Arrived






























































































































































































































































Perfect in every way. I have been sitting here asleep for 30 min. I will post pics and tell you all about it tomorrow. I do have to say a few things. This was the most amazing birth I ever witnessed. Cady never lost control. She had no drugs, she was almost totally quiet. Did most of her laboring in the hot shower on the ball. She ended up with no stitches. I am so proud. Baby daddy was amazing also. he was right there every minute. Her water broke this morning at 9:30. here I go, I will tell this story later. Thank you for the prayers. We felt them one and all.I loaded these pica backwards. Sorry, its 4AM. I forgot to warn you, in our family birthing is a family affair. Cady wanted lots of pics and she got them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

congratulations grandma!! prayers and thoughts are still going up.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Thank you for all of the pictures. I'm awe-struck. So happy for all of you.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Both Cady and Isabella are beautiful.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Oh my goodness...A baby! I am sooo happy for all of you! So happy that Cady and her ex could be together for this moment - speaks of her maturity! How wonderful that you were there, taking photos, welcoming this precious wee girl..
I wish that I could be there to hold her and hug you. Congrats!
Much love,
Biddie xx

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home