My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally
















We worked for 7 hours on Cadys room. Heather(Cadys sis) JJ(dearest old friend visiting from Calif) and myself. It looks nothing like the old room. Joe and JJ's husband Joe, hung out in the living room and we girls plus Natalie had to best time ever. We hung a pretty quilt after these pics were taken but the room is done. Cady will be home tomorrow. Baby is a bit jaundiced. Hope she is not too bad. She was not eating and so she got another day. Thats what having non stop company all day will do for you. I had to go to ask the nurses to take charge and stop things. By then damage was done. Some people will pass a baby around a room like a bowl of popcorn. Her dad and I cannot wait to get our daughter back home where we are in charge. I am pretty upset. Cady is too young and sweet to stand up for herself. I think she will be stronger from now on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

The room looks beautiful. Soon this lovely room will be filled with the sweetness of Cady and her daughter.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

The room looks so sweet. Can't wait for more pictures once they're home. I hope they both can get some rest, then, too.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

The room is beautiful. Simply perfect.
I am sure that Cady will find her voice. It can be difficult to stand up for yourself, but I am sure that being a mommy will help her with that.
Can't wait for more pics :)

11:28 AM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

OH Debi, what a rollercoaster ride you all have been on. Wow.
I was glad to read the last few posts and catch up and see all the wonderful pictures.
Lovely room.
You're a great Mom, and Grandmom!
Congrats to you, Cady, and family.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home