My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

2 More Dayz





I know everyone hates her but my daughter and I love her. Maybe because she kept us entertained with her craziness last year or maybe it's that she whipped herself back into shape and seems like she may end up alright.Maybe it's that without make-up she looks as awful as the rest of us. Even worse. I don't know. I like some of her songs on the Circus album. The first one I ever paid attention to. Whatever, I know we will have a blast Monday night. It will be something that little Natalie will always remember.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Very cool! I like Britney, too, I think because I always cheer for the underdog. Girlfriend was definitely down and out last year. Glad she's coming back.

The pictures in your last post are great. Isabella is so sweet!!

I waved towards the south the other night, from way up in northern NM. I can't believe how red the dirt is! We got off track on some back roads and ended up going as far south as Amarillo, TX. We're in southern Illinois now. Finally pulled out the laptop to entertain myself for a while as we blaze the most boring trail. Homeward bound. :)

Sorry to hijac your comments!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home