My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Weird Post






















When you post one day a month don't expect to have anyone stop by to read your pitiful post. I have no good enough reason. If it were I that had given birth, maybe. But I am just the grandma. I am sleeping much better now and thank you for inquiring. Also, it wasn't me who gave birth but I have lost about 16 lbs since Isabella has been born. Cady is doing great. She is pretty healthy again. Her teeth no longer on the verge of falling from her mouth. We load her face full of vitamins each day now. She is thin as a rail and most everyone who has given birth in the last year hates her. Baby is still breastfeeding and Cady is trying to convince all who will listen to give nursing a chance. Most all her friends are opting for bottles. I do believe it has alot to do with your mom and how she did it. There are the times where women want to breastfeed but have little or poor support. I used to feel like Cady, but now I don't care how others feed their babies. Just please feed them. Cady had a very wonderful birthing experience and wants so badly to help her friends have the same. Not many girls want to go thru a non drugged birth these days. I wish that more women were encouraged to try natural birth but only if they are not looking at 20 hours of painful labor. Why am I bringing this up? I have no clue. We watch Cadys birth tape once a week and it is fresh on my mind I guess. I think we were blessed that Cady was able to give birth in that way. If she had any problems then it all would have been different. I don't like this post and would delete it if I had not spent the last 30 minutes here. How bout I tell you what we have been up to? Okay. I guess I will have to leave a few pictures for now. My family is calling me. Heather took us to the mts on Sunday for pictures. We took some wonderful pics of Natalie and the baby. It was trying to rain so we had to keep Isabella clothed. Next week we will get better pics. We had the cutest little tiny tutu for her. I am aware that this post makes no sense. I am sleep deprived so be gentle. I will be better later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I have been checking back everyday, hoping for more photos and an update!
I'm glad that you are getting more sleep - a person can go crazy from lack of sleep you know.
The photos are great - I love them. So good to hear that Cady is doing well. Baby too.
I will have to send you an email so that we can catch up. I am not blogging much because Rudi has been bothering me again and I just don't want him to know my business.
Hug that wee baby for me :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I'm so glad to see you here. Your internet presence is missed, for sure. Glad that everyone is doing well. The baby is definitely changing already!!

I fully agree with you that how a girl gives birth/feeds/mothers has a whole lot to do with what her mother did and what her support system is. That's so true.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

The post makes wonderful sense. The pictures are fabulous, and you are encouraging people to give breast feeding and natural childbirth a chance.

No matter what people decide...having support is critical.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home