My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun Night

If you go to El Paso Times.com you will find 2 pictures of my granddaughter Natalie in line to see Britney Spears. She was the cutest thing you ever saw. Too bad they didn't get her black and hot pink sparklie tutu. I was told no cameras and so I for once obeyed. I could have brought it no problem. Oh well. Our seats were so close we didn't need to binoculars we brought. I have been to lots of concerts in my younger days and I can't believe I am saying this but this was the best show I have ever seen. Little Brit put on a wonderful show. She's about as cute as she could be too. She did all of everyones favorites and the special effects were amazing. The guy in front of us told me he would send me pics and so I hope he remembers. I loved it and would go again for sure. I will post the few pics I do have in the morning. Good night friends, deb

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I am so happy that you had a great night! You so deserve - and need - it!
I always hide my camera in my bra, there is usually more than enough room!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home