My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time











Where has the time gone? Isabella is 12 days old already. Already outgrowing a few of her preemie outfits. I cannot tell you how much I love having this baby in our home. My friend Debra just came to visit. She is a potter and she made Isabella her own tiny set of dishes. This baby has way more clothes than she will ever be able to wear. What a blessing. The only down thing here is me. Gee, what a surprise. I haven't slept much since the baby came home. I'm fine all day but when it's time for bed I begin to worry. It's crazy. I guess it has to do with the baby I lost many years ago. He was fine until he was 2 weeks old. Then he was gone. This baby is totally healthy and there is no reason for me to worry. But still, I do. My walking the halls and bugging Cady in the middle of the night is wearing on her I am sure. Tonight I will sleep like a normal person. Okay, close as I can get to normal. We have watched the birth video about 25 times and still we all cry. It's going to be a wonderful Thanksgiving/Christmas this year. I can hardly wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

No wonder you are having a hard time sleeping. I would be pacing the hallways, too.
Gosh, she is so tiny. How is Cady? I guess that with you pacing she isn't getting much sleep, either.
Have you been to the post office recently???

9:12 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Hi Biddie. I go about once a week. I forgot. I will go in the morning. How are you doing? I was thinking about you today and I should have written.Will drop you a letter tomorrow.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Isabella is growing quickly, and she must be even bigger now. My niece was a preemie too. She ended up attending college on a track scholarship and is currently a CPA and a partner at her firm. I foeresee great things for Isabella as well.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home