My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Send Sleep Please!





























This is a good little baby. She almost never cries. But she is doing that thing lots of new ones do and that is mixing up her days and nights. I think it is I that is mixed up to tell the truth. I am awake till 3 or 4 every night.I get up in the morning and stay in my room on this thing in order to let Cady catch some Z"s. I will read a few of your blogs and then find my head bobbing to the side or just about fall into the keyboard. Hmm, like now. I wish that I wrote with the talent that so many of you have. I would love to share Isabellas birth story with you. Cady would like that. I suppose that I will tell her story but I wish I could afford a ghost writer.







Having a new baby in our house again is just the best thing ever. All I want to do is clean. And sleep. We took her to her 3 day check up on MondayAM. Isabella's Dr is the same Dr Cady had her entire life right up until she found out she was pregnant. He and his wife are the pediatricians for most of my grandkids. I took pictures of Dr Larry giving Cady her first check up and her 1 yr check up. Time flew by somehow and now I have pics of Dr Larry with Cadys baby. The years go by faster with each passing one and I wish it would stop for cryin out loud. Joe. Cady and I all went to Walmart last night to get a few things for the baby. It was a struggle but Joe finally won and got to carry his new pride and joy around the store just as he did Cady 18 years ago. Ordered Cady a sling and she tried it our last night. That baby is so small she kind of gets lost in it. Anyone have a favorite brand of baby sling? This one is Baby Karma or Karma Baby. One of those. Oh hell, I will try this later, I have been asleep 4 times since I began. How bout I just shut up and post pics? Stpooed in for a nursing break while in town last night and took a few pictures of Isabella in Natalies room. The night before Cadys water broke we fooled around with some pics. We had intended to go to the mountains for the real ones this week-end. I am so glad we took what we did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, she is precious! So tiny! what a sweet gorgeous girl!
I can't believe how great Cady looks!
I am so happy for you. :)

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home