My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's About Time









As life blasts past me, I sleep. Not at night like most of you but during the day when I should be out and about. Cady never puts the baby down for any kind of bedtime and so I stay up too. I only wish I knew why. Joe and I are way too in love with our granddaughter. It's something to do with her living with us. She is right here and we just keep thinking she always will be. Well right now thats a pretty safe bet but one day Cady may move and then the 2 of us shall die. We will be found holding broken hearts and clinging to pictures of our "not our baby baby". Cady went with her sister tonight to a birthday party for someone. Joe and I are all "where is our baby"? Oh it's not so bad for Cady. If I could nurse her I would. It's hard for her to be trapped at home all the time but then it's also her own doing. Make your bed and you lay in it too. That baby nurses 27-7. Cady is doing great with that end of things. We were poor as church mice when my kids were babies and I am loving being able to buy cute baby clothes for Isabella. We don't have much in the way of $ but enough that I can have a fun. I have taken maybe 600 pics of her since she was born. I take too many of all my family but it is what I love. Last night we went up the road to check out the flood and then spent till 3am playing Guitar Hero. I suck at hand eye games. I especially suck at this game. Cady was cheering me on for a while but eventually she was shaking her head and laughing. Still, I am going to try again tonight. I am pretty sure I could not beat or even keep up with my 4 yr old grandkids. If I hear Pat Benatar sing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" ever again it will be too soon. I never made it to the game. I played the practice round all night. The very slowest and it was not slow enough. Fall is in the air and I love it. Really love it. I am going to get out my fall decorations tomorrow. I don't know when I started decorating for each season. The grandkids expect it and so I love it. I have developed a strange food thing like if I were 3 or 4 yrs old. I want no food, only yogurt. Plain full fat yogurt from the health food store. I have to have fresh chopped strawberries on it. I have lost alot of weight since I gave up food for just yogurt. I have no idea why I only want that stuff. I am ordering it by the case now because they forgot to order any last week. Its a small shop. Actually last week they had no cream top and the low fat was fine with me. It's so light, I have not been able to eat much meat for a long time. My family are big meat eaters and I am getting where I don't want to touch the stuff.
Monday night is the Britney Spears concert and I can't wait. Natalie is so excited. She is going to look so cute. I hope Brit makes it till then without doing anything crazy. Hope you have a nice week-end. The pics are my son Billy and his boys and Joe and Cady and me. Robin Billy's wife and Cady. It was the coolest mud flood ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home