My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures and I Better Hurry









Natalie woke Heather up at 5:30 am to tell her it is Britney day. I took a nap and now I am a bit late getting ready. We are leaving for El Paso 5 hrs before the concert starts. It's only an hour away but we aren't taking any chances. Just found out no cameras allowed so hell. Here's a bunch of pics from our visit to Ruidoso yesterday. It was Aspencade but most of the bikers were gone by the time we got there. We had alot of fun anyhow just wandering and laughing. I am so glad you are back Molly. I swear I heard you that day. No really. Better get a move on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I hope you're having fun!! (That sucks no pictures.)

Tell Cady I love the bandana. I am so going to try to pull that off one day.

The nose picking picture? Cracked me up!! I just taught my kids to do that in South Dakota, hahaha.

I am equally glad to see you blogging more. You, too, were missed.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

The little one is getting so big, and Cacy looks great as does Grandma.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home