My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oops



What can I say? I went to sleep a while ago and have been trying to get myself together ever since. Health issues I won't bore you with. My insurance starts Nov 1st. I am hanging on till then.
Friday my baby turned 18 years old. Um, hm, I just don't know how to tell you how much I want my little girl back. Time is marching on and on. Joe had to leave that day for a mens retreat in Ruidoso ( he is in the band and had to go) so he took the whole day off and we took Cady and her best friend to Cloudcroft(they took off half a day from school) and we had lunch at Cadys favorite spot. Then we wandered down the boardwalk and took the girls to Mt Foto and they had some old time pictures taken together. Brandi had her birthday last week( she was born on Oct 9th, John Lennons birthday) so it was a double celebration. The picture is so cute and when Joe gets home tomorrow he will scan it for me and you can see it. The entire clan came over that night and we had a party . Just our family and Brandi and I tell you it was insane. We have outgrown this house. I did up some great decorations. I combined Halloween and harvest. The little kids played stick the nose on the pumpkin and had a ball. I bought prizes for them all. I was so burned out that I forgot to take even one picture. My ex loves Cady and he brought his camera so thank goodness I have some. I will when he sends them tomorrow. Today was the last soccer game for Jaylon and Seth. My son Billy (Jaylons dad) and his best pal are coaches and are so good with those kids it makes me burst with pride to watch them. They pay for their team to have their names on the backs of their jerseys and buy them giant trophies with each childs name on them. The city does only the bare minimum. They make sure every child plays no matter how well they can play and even though winning is great it's all about the kids all being part of the team and feeling proud of themselves. Their team "The Dark Knights" was undefeated this year. Jaylon and Seth are both 7 yrs old. Am I bragging, yes. It's all good. Joe comes home tomorrow and I am making him an apple pie. This is my normal jumble of thoughts that may or may not make sense. Kinda like me.
posting a couple pics of my grandsons. i never had cousins to play with. they love each other. Seth is the son of my oldest, Heather. Seth has long hair and Jaylon, not. Gage has decided he wants hair like Sethy. I know my son Joey will not go for that. I did not cut my boys hair when they were little and they act like it was some form of abuse. i like boys with long hair, always have.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

That is awesome about your grandson's soccer team. We had a horrible experience w/ it this year. Totally unimpressed w/ the park & rec dept. Happy B-day to your daughter. Hope you feel better soon.

7:41 AM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

How nice that you made him a pie for his return!!
Happy birthday to your daughter!!!
I like long hair too. My hubby has donated his to Locks of Love twice and is growing it again. That man's a hair farm. LOL

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home