My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby


Here is the picture of Cady and Brandi. This was the one they liked. I am going to return to Mt Foto and get a smiling color version. I remember so clearly my 18th birthday. Don't ask me what I did last week but I remember 1971.

5 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Happy belated birthday, Cady!
Can't wait to see the photos :)

3:22 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Happy Birthday!!
Glad she had fun. Neat photo.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I love the photo. I had one with my best friend taken at the beach when we were 16....wonder what ever happened to that?????

9:49 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Where are you? Are you coming back? It's been forever.

3:48 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Biddie, I am sorry. All of you, I am so rude not to comment all week. I just have felt a bit crummy but I am okay.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home