My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Home At Last



This is the bedroom of Wyatt Earp.

Behind Cady is the O.K. corral.


Joe and Cady came home next day. They had a great time in Tombstone. Cady called me from the street there to tell me we were moving to Arizona. I don't think so. Member, I hate the desert? I do love it around Sonora or up north. It's just that the southern Az heat is a killer. Tomorrow we are going to Cloudcroft with Heather and Jimmy and kids to a Renaissance Fantasy Faire. Joe just went to pick up Gage too. Sounds like it will be fun. It's up in the mountains so you know I will love it. I guess thats my favorite thing about where I live. The pines are just minutes away. When I was a teen and my family lived up in Cloudcroft I would wait each day until sunset and then hitch hike down the mountain to hang out with my friends. You may wake up dead if you did that now.

3 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
We are near the 'pines' in NJ too! The Wharton State Forest and the Pine Barrens make a great day trip for us!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I bet you aare happy to have them home. Have a good time at the Renaissance Faire. Miles and I visited one in Illinois many years ago. We had a fabulous time.

7:16 PM  
Blogger debi said...

It's been a week and I have not even posted the trip to the faire. What a slug. I will get on it soon.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home