My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank You

I forgot to mention. Over at 2 Kids,,,3 Martinis I entered a contest and won a cool kids book and cd. I'm so jazzed. I have no memory of winning anything in my adult life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Yay, I love winning stuff. I won an Eddie and the Cruisers t-shirt once.

7:59 PM  
Blogger 2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oh! You're welcome! I just saw this post...I'm so glad you won and that your little one is loving the book. I will have more give aways and book related stuff in the future, so don't forget to check back from time to time. Or just come read and hang out with me! :)

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home