My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh Lordy Marge, It's Gonna Rain

Reading Punk Rock Mommy I realize that she has not been off my mind for 3 days and nights. This is such an incredible mom, you should read her. I have no words.
As I sit here I hear a strange sound far off in the night. It is getting closer. I think it's a truck or someone moving a dumpster. Nope, it's lightening. We haven't had a good electrical storm in a few years. Used to have monster monsoons every summer. Actually After Joe fixed our roof there just was no reason for God to send rain. Power is flagging I need to go. Have a good one.

1 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

After two parents sick with cancer and watching them as they took their last breaths, and a good friend of mine's husband sick for many years now, I could easily go back to mourning them and feeling terrible for my friend. The things people go thru are very difficult.

My hub loves to sit on our sun porch and watch and listen to lightening and thunder. I'm a little too unnerved by them so I tend to stay inside... under covers... waiting for them to pass.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home