My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

When You're Lost In The Rain In Juarez And It's Easter Time Too


Joe just called me from someplace in Az. He wasn't sure were they were. Phoenix, Glendale maybe someplace else. It's 1:30 AM. Whenever he has an out of town trip he calls me from the road and I book him a room at the nearest place. I cannot do that if he doesn't know where he is. From what he said they were in a bad part of town. I freaked out. My husband and baby girl. He got back on the freeway and found me a road sign. Got back on the computer and located a motel. It's been a long time but I have passed through Phoenix many many times. In my youth we would hitch hike back and forth to Calif like it was close or something. In the summer it's such a treat. At 4:Am in Az. it is still 105 degrees. Billy and Jody and I moved there when we were 20-21yrs old to work for Jodys folks. Billy and I were married by then. After 4 weeks in that horrible heat I told Jody and Billy "see ya" and got on a bus and came back to New Mexico. Heat and I are not friends. I can really get off track huh? My family being in Phoenix just got me to tripping down memory lane. My step mom is near by in Mesa. They didn't want to call her. She's nice but it's late and she may be nice because we just live nowhere near her. I cannot go to bed till Joe calls me back and says they have been fed and are now safely tucked into a room. They go to Tombstone in the morning. They took my camera and maybe they will take a few good pics for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home