My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Study In Disorganization

That's me folks. I don't know how many times I have posted after midnight while waiting for a load of laundry. I think I was doing this last night as a matter of fact. Gage had peed on he and me the night before and I forgot to wash my only summer sheets till 10 PM. Today Joe said he would really love to go fishing for Daddys Day. To his shock and awe I said cool, lets go. So tonight at that so magical of hours (10:30) I make potato salad and by midnight I was frying chicken and doing the dishes. Okay, I am also waiting on laundry. What is it with me that I just cannot get it together till the middle of the night? Joe is snoring along happily behind me reminding me that I should get to sleep. Hope all the daddys in your life have a happy day.

2 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

Some people work better on different schedules. I had an older lady friend who I met when we moved into our neighborhood. She used to love staying up very late. She would watch t.v. shows that she recorded and didn't get to, or clean, or read, or write in her journal. It was her time. Her husband went to bed very early, by 10, every night but she never made it upstairs 'til after 2, maybe 3 am. Of course she would then sleep later in the morning and not really be prepared to do anything much before 12 or 1. Even when her daughter was young, she seemed to just prefer that schedule. She'd get up with her and take her to school, etc. but go back to bed.
So just do whatever you like. There is no one right schedule to be on. Lately, well, for a long long time now I have had NO schedule. It's frustrating but I'm learning to go with it. The wash, dishes, etc. will all be here whether I do them now or later.

4:37 AM  
Blogger 2 kids...3 martinis said...

Hi Debi,
I wasn't sure how to get into contact with you, but you won the Barefoot books giveaway on my blog and I'd like to ship it to you! Email me at kriddle@q.com with your address and I'll get it out to you asap...I'm sure that little angel of a grandson would love this book and CD!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home