My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

continued from the other one


Well, I did the floors and now I just feel lousy. That's all it takes to steal my joy. One small thing and I have this funk of a depression hanging on me like a wet papertowel. I just want to be a normal person. I am up and then with no notice I am crashing and burning. I have my oldie channel on I have eaten a real lunch I have the A.C. blasting cool air. So why the mood? Joe told me I have to go get money and pay a few bills in town tomorrow. That hangs over my head and maybe that's it. I am going through my bi annual agoraphobia attack right now. Leave the house I can do but not La Luz. Yesterday was okay but I could feel it coming. Ya know, SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES? Like that. Okay, I am taking myself in the livingroom and dusting. That should bring back the joy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I have been feeling much the same way. If I have my trusty ipod, I can do most things. Might be able to walk to the corner store, if I HAVE to, then I can sometimes make it to the bus stop, and I might even go somewhere on that bus.
Those days are so hit and miss with me, though. To be honest with you, my panic attack last week was so much worse than just a panic attack. I still feel like I will never ecover from it.
I wish that I could say something to make it better. I just keep telling myself that it is a phase, and it will pass. :)
Hugs.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home