My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

yOU dID wHAT?



If your husband used your 1 yr old vacuum to suck up 5 lbs of bird seed and poop from his bird cage, and then (after you took off his head)and then your vacuum didn't work right anymore(like won't pick up the damn dog hair)would you feel justified in calling him at work and having a meltdown over the phone? Well then you are a better woman than I. My vacuum is a tool that I use daily. I don't go to his tool box and mess with his stuff. And comon, it's not a shop-vac. Well, he came home and he's working on it. His reponse is always he will just buy me another. Well, we don't have money for that. Until his check got here yesterday we had zero dollars. I take care of my things. I think he will have his hand removed if he touches my"tools" ever again. And then I look at that sweet patient face and I know how blessed I am to have My Joe.


okay, just to be fair I have to tell you that he fixed it. it wasn't anything he had done.it was a toothpick.(he is the only toothpicker here but still)I was going to delete this since it was myself and not him that screwed up the vac this time but I am leaving it. i still think using my vac to clean 3 months of poop from his cage was not good. he thinks i overreacted. one thing that i do have to say is that there is almost nothing that this man cannot fix.(the other vac) he will make his own part if need be. yes, i said i was sorry for screaming at him into the phone. i was on a roll, cleaning and doing laundry. one day with no kids and i have to make the most of it. yes, i can be a real bitch. and now i have to go back and vac up all the floor that i thought was clean until i noticed that the dirt container was empty. just another reason that everyone wants to be me.i love my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, man. I know where you are coming from.
Shawns response is always 'We'll just buy a new one'
Never mind that we can't afford groceries most weeks. grrr.
I am completely anal about my vac. I call it my baby :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home