My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How'd You Get So Burned When You're Barely On Fire?



Okay, I wrote Lynn. Now I wait. My last try. I hope this ends well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Yesterday I thought a lot about what you wrote about your relationship with Lynn and what has happened. I can totally relate, having been through something similar. After I began having kids, things began changing with one of my closest girlfriends and I. I could have never seen that coming in a million years, and it was misery. After a long time of being sad about it, I had to let it go for my own sanity though, and accept the situation for what it was. There had never been an argument, never harsh words exchanged, just the complete lack of everything that once was. We went on to not communicate for a solid year. Thankfully, that year gave us the chance to each learn a lot and grow within ourselves, and with good honest conversations over time, and from simply missing each other, we pulled our friendship back together. She will be baby Marin's godmother.

I hope that what you and Lynn are going through right now makes you better friends in the long run. I'm sorry this is so hard on you.

6:22 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Molly, This is so kind of you. When you wrote " a complete lack of everything that once was " you got it just right.Now that I have done one last try I can let it go if I must. And actually, I am kinda pissed.I'm nice like that.I mean, men come and go but life long friends are few and far between.I told her I would wait. And so I shall.(I am only on here this early hoping she wrote me back)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Me too. Let me know how it goes.
Love you :)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home