My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, May 19, 2008

You Know You Live In The Sticks When,


You tell your daughter to watch out for the pig running loose at the intersection by the old church. In the 17 years since we moved out here we have had several cows a few pigs and many horses running through or trapped in our back yard. It's fun I gotta tell ya.

Tomorrow is my girls birthday and here is my first try at this kind of card. It was so much fun. The more I make the better I will get. I got my ideas at An Altered Fairy Tale and Karlas Cottage. Both women are super talented and make beautiful things. Lots of things.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

No pigs running loose here although we have seen an occasional deer or coyote, and we live in the urban fringe...the edge of Gary, which is on the edge of Chicago.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Nice card...happy birthday to your girl.

6:41 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you Molly.I wish we had deer. They are just up the raod from us but it would be nice to watch them from the bedroom window.

8:02 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Hello Debi, that's a great card!! Your daughter will love it. My daughter's birthday is today. She's 24. Hard to believe the time flies by so quickly.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home