My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, May 09, 2008

I Believe, i really do too


For a while I was getting to sew and make a few things. it made me happy. I have lost all my time to other things and need to find my way back. I have found some of the most lovely ideas from some amazing blogs for making my own cards and other pretty things. I am going to spend tomorrow making Mothers Day cards for all my girls. I save everything and have alot of craft items. I collect lots of vintage items that will look so pretty on a card. I found a box with some of my old faery cards and if I can bring myself to cut into them I may use them too. I have collected all things Faery since I was a little girl. Some of it was lost in a storage shed divorce mess but I still have lots. My husband is nice to let me decorate the house in doilies and faery pictures and girly stuff. Long as he gets fed it's all good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

When I was young, I remembering clapping loudly and heartily when the Mary Martin/Peter Pan asked through the television screen if we believed in fairies.

Have a fun time making the cards. I am hoping that you will show us the finished product.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I LOVED Peter Pan was I was little, and so did KC. Kayla loves Tinkerbelle. Big Time.
I sent Mothers Day cards to 2 of my aunts this year. I have no mom to celebrate (although I am lucky enough to still have a Grandma) and 2 of my aunts never had children. One of them is my Godmother and another has been good to all of the neices and nephews, so I though..what the heck?
Mind you, I won't be making any of them, cuz when it comes to crafts, I suck.

7:08 AM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Since you've visited my blog, you probably noticed that I'm really REALLY into jewelry and cardmaking. I made so much of it that I had to start selling it to support the habit. LOL
It's a good feeling to accomplish something like that, make a homemade item that you either use, give away or if someone buys it, they will use or give it as a gift.
Have FUN! I think you will make some neat stuff with your supplies. Post pictures when finished, love to see them!
Have a nice weekend and a very happy Mother's Day.
Peace, Mary

10:52 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

My daughter has a hello kitty house, as long as her husband has a set of spider man sheets on the bed, and gets fed, they are happy as can be : )

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home