My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh Shit, It's Her Again


I wanted to post something everyday all week but never managed to do anything. My days start out early and I am full of energy until noon and then I cave in and that's all she wrote. When I have alot to do sometimes I get overwhelmed and do nothing. I hate that. I drop Cady off at school by 8:15 and then go tan. When I am finished I run over tho Heathers (my oldest daughter and best friend) and I stay with Natalie while Heather tans. Cady and Heather each got me a month of tanning for Mothers Day. I haven't done that for 8 years. It's nice to have a tan for a change. Driving in the morning is hard for me. If ever I should get into any trouble with the law it will be in the morning. It's like driving a gauntlet to get from the school to the tanning salon. It's a whole 2 miles. People pull out in front of me and cut me off or race to pass me so they can drive 15 in a 35 mph zone. One day I will chase them down pull them from their vehicle and beat them to the ground with my pink purse. People in this town are terrible drivers. And then there are those with terrible morning tempers. But after a nice cup o coffee, all is right with the world. Today when I got home I finally cleaned out my toilet/planter and planted pink and purple petunias in it. They are beautiful. I even washed the muddy paw prints from the white front door. I have given up trying with the dogs. It's best to just clean around them. Instead of spending 30-40 minutes on poop patrol once every 10 days, I clean it every day sometimes twice. It is amazing how easy it is to keep it poop free. I am pretty sure the 3 legged wonder pup is feeling let down. He loved running thru poo. Tomorrow is our churches 20 yr anniv. We are having a big party. I said I would bake cupcakes and cheesecake. Well, I feel asleep. I got the cupcakes made and thats it. Joe and I spent hrs( okay, mostly Joe) going through hundreds of pictures I have taken over the years to make a slide show. I had no idea I had taken so many. Cady brought home a motherless kitten last night and it was so pitiful. She had to bottle feed it. It is skin and bones. We are not having another cat but she can foster this baby for a while to get it on its little feet. Our big Ridgeback(Duke) loves kittens. He would mother it if he could. The other 2 would eat it if they could. Duke took a big lick on the baby before we left for town today and he really could have swallowed it whole. We don't have it tonight but Cady will bring it back tomorrow and I will snap a few with Duke. Joe and Cady are home, gotta run.Oh, The picture is Heather and I a very long time ago. She's gonna be 32 yrs old next Tuesday. Oh gee, how is that possible?

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

LOL. You make me laugh :) You are gonna beat the bad driveers down with your pink purse, and then you talk about how some people have bad tempers in the morning. You are too funny!
Did I keep you from baking your cheesecake? I am a bad influence like that. Have fun at the anniversary party.

9:16 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Oh, I was referring to myself when I said people with bad tempers in the A.M. I am a real hag until I have coffee. Everyone is in such a rush in the morning it's dangerous. Nope, I never made the cheesecake. I did make about 40 cupcakes. Hope we get to spend some time together even if it's just lunch. How great would that be?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I know what you mean about being overwhelmed and doing nothing. (I am getting better by setting priorities or starting somewhere on something.)

Morning does seem to be a bad time for driving. I always think people drive slowly in the morning because they are in no hurry to go to work. Of course if they do not want to hurry to work , they do not to cut you off.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home