My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Never Did Like This Damn Wind








There's a pretty good chance we will wake up in OZ tomorrow. I cannot sleep in this kind of freaky wind storm. It is truely terrifying for me. Either the roof is going to fly off or that giant tree will be in bed with Joe and I. Either way, not a good thing. Everything was quiet and nice and then blam. I made Madisons Tinkerbell dress tonight. It came out so cute. I had some little stars I sewed on around the neck. I am going to make little capris for both girls tomorrow. I have gone mad buying material. Next week when we get paid I have so many cute buttons I am going to add to my collection. The little girls love them. I spent all day at grandsons soccer games. Except for the part I was at the church helping with the mens day. Lots of food going on. Think I will post my pics and hide under the covers. I am hearing things blow by. crap!

5 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Are you still there, or are you in Oz? Cuz, I will need your need your new address if you are in Oz.
I hate the wind sometimes, too. I can be a big old baby when it whistles through the house at night. :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

oops. that was me. darn blogger posted me twice.

9:58 PM  
Blogger debi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I hope that your weather is good today and that you have found your way back from Oz. We are expecting storms here in Indiana

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home