My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, May 05, 2008

My Sweety Pie


I know that soon things will turn around for Cady. If she notices that I am blogging about this things may not be too good for me. She knows I don't have lots of people here but still. Even though most of my family is aware that I blog and put pictures of them and the kids on here, they don't seek me out. They have lives and forget about this sort of thing. That's how I want it. I am not going to write and feel that feeling of my family looking over my shoulder. Not a problem. Sara began her job last week and had a rough few days. On Saturday Cady and I went in and bought a few things just so she coyuld ring us up and get some experience on people she knew. Her little hands were shaking. It made me want to cry. Since she had tears in her eyes already I held mine back. Since I have been loosing weight for about 6 months I have nothing that fits. I had winter clothes but no summer things. Buying that top from Sara was a good thing. Everyone at church thought I had lost a bunch over night just by wearing clothes that were not 2 sizes too big.Cady bought me a month of tanning for Mothers Day and it is nice. I have been going for 2 weeks and I am dark. Fat looks much better when brown. I am so happy to finally see a change in my fatness. I think I have lost about 45-50 lbs since last summer. I drink gallons of water and eat half portions. I seem to be just fine and not hungry at all. I also live on oranges. I am going to mess that all up by baking cupcakes right now. I gotta have a sweet thing now and then. I try to pass them out to everyone so as not to have too many calling my name. When I took Cady to school this morning she was fine until she saw HIM. She burst into tears. I just kept driving and I could see HIM looking at us in wonder. "Hey, drop her off so she can kiss my ass and make me feel powerful and great". Piss on the little shit. In the end she had me take her back. She walked right by him and went to the doors. She called me to tell me to go ahead and leave. But hell, she was really sobbing and I could not go. She calmed down and I did go. I don't know if she will make it all day. I told her to call me if she needs me. We live out of town and it takes me 15 minutes to get there but I will pick her up if she calls me. Everytime she gets okay with this he pulls her back in. I hope he stops this before I get ugly. Crap, I knew this whole boy thing would come to this. It always does. We were on such a lucky roll with Cady. She had no boyfriend until she was 16. Half the girls in school have 2 kids by that age. I knew our luck would eventually run out.

11 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

I am visiting by way of a comment on the Painted House. Hello!
I love blogs that have many pictures so I could visit yours awhile!
How sweet your birthday wish for your hubby was, mine is a sweetie too! And so great that you are losing weight. I need to, it's hard tho.
I'm sure things will settle soon with your daughter but doesn't it just break your heart when things are difficult for them.
Have a nice day. Mary (crystalchick)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Poor Cady..I keep saying that. I remember all too well losing my boyfriend when I was 17. He was my first love, and he still holds a place in my heart. It WILL get easier, but that is so hard to see now...
YAY! for losing all of that weight. I wish that I could lose weight, but I am a poor eater..I don't over eat (often) but I eat the wrong things at the wrong times. When Jessica was sick, I lived off of Tim Hortons (donut place in the hospital) That can't be too good for me...
I remember when I started my first cashier job, too. It was soo incredibly nerve wracking! My hands shook and I felt like crying. After awhile, it was second nature..no problem at all.
Hugs for Cady and Sara.
Biddie

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Poor Cady. I think we all can vividly remember our heartaches from when we were in our high school days. I wish back then I could see how things would be now, and I'd never have cried over some of those crappy boys. On the other hand, I guess it's our life experiences that teach us. So sad that it has to be hard on her. She's so pretty in the pictures below!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah Viola said...

You're daughter is so lucky to have you on her side. :)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I hope Cady is having a better day today. Each day will get a little less painful if she can just hang on. She is very blessed to have such a caring, understanding mom

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

My daughter is 9 and I just know I have all of this to look forward to one day. Teenage love is so thrilling and hard all at the same time. When you're young, you have no idea that one day you will be older and look back and realize how much you have grown.

I love my blogging and I feel the same as you do with the family thing. It's weird though; I don't mind putting my every thought out there to the world but it makes me ackward when family reads it.

My thoughts are with you as Cady heals.

7:54 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Oh Lordy, Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful comments on Cady. If she had any idea I know she would love it. She may not be happy with me so I won't be telling her. She will glance through here one day again and be surprized.I think this is the most visits I have ever had. This makes my day and I guess that tells you alot about my life huh? It takes so little to make me happy. You gave me your time and I thank you.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Debi,

I don't have your e-mail, xo I'm giving you the link to my pretzel chicken here: http://rachaelrayblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/its-keeper-pretzel-crusted-chicken.html. This is the original recipe from Rachael Ray. The cheese sauce, which the kids also love, is awesome with the chicken and spooned over some rice!

Enjoy,
Jane

10:02 AM  
Blogger Lil said...

debi, i came here from jane's blog and your comment re: hormones. i think in fact you've visited my blog (lovegrower.blogspot.com), but you didn't leave your address...funny how things come around!

anyhoo, check this site out and this particular post: http://questinggirl.blogspot.com/ because you asked about natural things and jenn is all about the natural and embracing it with it's emotional and energetic components.

good luck debi, and peace to you as well,
Lil/Lovegrower

12:14 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I am sorry that Cady has been having a hard time with this break-up. It does sound like she is better off without this jerk.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

My,my Debi look at all these comments.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home