My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Cady Update


Because I have a sick sense of humor. Because I knew I could make her laugh if I went far enough. I thought for a while and came up with something stupid enough and she did laugh. Me, holding a hairbrush (mic) and loud youtube playing Adam Sandlers version of "Love Stinks".She couldn't help it. She had to laugh. At no extra charge I threw in me singing Adam singing "Somebody Kill Me Please". I took out Linda and inserted Sergio. She's asleep now. She feels a bit better and just maybe she will make it through this ugly time of her life. That and the fact that a guy friend of hers took her out just cruising last night. She's not interested in this guy but I guess the Serg found out and didn't like it. I think this is going to drag on for a bit still. At least he didn't leave her for another girl. He left her for his car and a few very overweight guys all squeezed inside that car. Sounds so teen doesn't it? Now that I am back on my own computer I feel I must post a picture of the heartbreaker. They are so unmatched. He will someday kick himself for letting this girl go. It's not just that she is very pretty on the outside. She is a sweet girl. She has no clue that she is pretty at all. She is also one of a very small and getting smaller every day group. She remains at 17 1/2 ,still intact. I am proud of her. She has paid attention and read up on diseases and feels she would rather not have any. This is my last baby folks. She went to a charter school in 6th grade and it ended up being shut down. They learned nothing much that yr. We held her back and so she will be in school an extra year. Thank God. I am not ready to let her go. It went by too fast. I still remember the last time I could carry her from my bed to hers and cried all the way. She was too long and heavy and I knew I couldn't ever lift her again. I always carried all my kids around for as long as I could. I want my babies back. I guess I do in a way. My grandkids are here alot. Gage spent the night. He sleeps in bed with me and Joe has the couch. He loves church. Grandpa plays the drums and now Gage stands in the isle and as soon as he hears the Amen he makes a dash for the stage and grandpa. He is well loved by everyone and has become a little star. He gets to play the bass drum and keeps in time with G-pa pretty well. Even with all the mini dramas going on, I know my family is my greatest blessing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

You really are very blessed with family. I try to remember that I have a great family when I am feeling down.
I know how you feel about your last baby, too. Jessica has grown up so fast, it seems like only yesterday that I was carrying her. Now, she is but one inch shorter - and catching up - than me. It seems like I blinked and the baby years were over...
We have The Wedding Singer soundtrack, and my girls LOVE the love stinks song. I think that Kayla still knows most of the songs by heart.
You are so right about Cady being beaustiful. She looks like her mom :)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home