My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Better or Worse, I Don't KNow






Cady has had a good few days. I was feeling pretty good about that until she told me that Sergio and her were both in the hall on the way to library and he gave her a kiss as he went by. Hmmm, I think he's really screwing with her head. He likes the power of it all. The week-end is comin up and we shall see. He spends his time with his buddies all week-end . I just hope that she's goning to get mad and tell him to take a hike. I have spent the last few nights at grandkid activities. I will try to post pics. Seth and Jaylon are in baseball. My son Billy(Jaylons dad) and son in law Jimmy(Seths dad) are coaches. I have to tell you that seeing my son out there coaching those kids makes me so proud. He coaches soccer, basketball and baseball. He has turned out to be a wonderful husband and father and human being. I love him. He's givin up cage fighting for now and I am glad. He's put on some weight and looks great. Christian had a band concert Tuesday night and got an award. Our family is pretty big and the roar when his name was called was loud. Seth had a spring concert too. He is graduating from kindergarten in a couple of weeks. It's hard to watch the little guys and not cry. There they go, growing up and moving on. I need to cook dinner. Thank you all for the concern about Cady. It is nice to see how many people care.

1 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

It's great when kids are involved with different activities. My daughter was in her high school band and for awhile played the xylophone. She had alot of fun on trips with them. My son likes basketball and takes guitar lessons every Friday. He's learning alot.
Thanks for coming by, now I have your link again and can get you on my list!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home