My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Lighter Note







I need to end my day in a happier mood. I am posting pictures that I should have put up here weeks ago. Mostly of my grandkids. Thats my life pretty much. We have 6 grandsons and 2 granddaughters. I love them more than I can put into words. here is a jumble of stuff. gages first dentist visit last week. Jaylons birthday. His actual birthday was at Disneyland but we had another here at home so all the cousins could be together. My son Billy coaches soccer and basketball. He has become the kid magnet. I am so proud of him. He puts every minute of his time into his family. I think I should add that he can do that because he has a wife who makes it all possible. She is full time in college and keeps the house and kids all clean and fed. I feel so blessed that my son has her. They have been together since he was about 15 yrs old. My gosh, I didn't realize how many years that was till now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

No wonder you never have any time to yourself, with all of those grandkids.
I love the photo of Gage getting his xrays.
It hasn't been a busy week for me, just haven't been doing much of anything. It was good to hear your voice the other night. A couple more weeks and I will have my long distance calling back. Whoo hoo! Then I can call you again.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home