My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not A Dry Eye In The House








This morning, my grandson Seth graduated from kindergarten. Even the teachers cried. They were so proud of themselves and sang so beautifully. It's hard to watch them grow up and move onto the next thing. This is the first year that the schools in town had an actual ceremony. They let you buy your cap and gown to keep if you wished. So, I guess it is official, summer is here. School is out. Can you hear Alice Cooper? Me too.

4 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

Congrats Seth!!
You are blessed to have some really nice children/grandchildren!

Enjoy the summer!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Yay! I finally got here! My computer is soo messed up right now, it takes me DAYS to log onto blogger!
Those photos are So cute! My kids never had a kindergarten graduation....I wish that would have. Mind you, I would have cried like a baby.
Jessica graduates from grade 8, and KC will graduate from college this year. I am already teary eyed at the thought! Once Jessica finishes grade school, I will be done with that phase of my life.
SOOOO scary.......

9:45 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

oh so sweet!!! i have to have a huge wad of tissues in my purse in order to attend any school function...they always make me bawl!!!
thanks for popping over to see me today:)

2:15 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you girls for the comments. Do you know how excited I get when I see that someone has actually been to my little blog? VERY!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home