My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All You Need Is Love





Last night all 20 of us gathered in my house to have a little birthday for Heather. We can't fit here anymore. We are just exploding out of the livingroom. Kidz, everywhere and yelling and running and laughing. It was the first family gathering baby Jody has been to. It's also the first time my 2 sons have spoken or been in the same room for months due to an imagined slight. It is so nice that they are over it. Baby Jody is Joeys baby but the picture is Billy holding him for the first time. My ex was here too and all he and I had hoped for was our sons to be friends again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Indeed, all you need is love. Happy birthday to Heather. I am glad that your two sons are speaking. Life is too short for holding grudges. Baby Jody looks very sweet.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Frema said...

Yes, that baby is adorable! :)

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home