My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Madison Saige






Sara spent her first and entire paycheck on these pictures. I love them. They make me cry. I love my grandchildren so much. Can you see the tattoos on her leg and arm? We decided not to take them out. Sara said,"that's my girl".


Gage signed up for the summer reading program at the library. He's is so happy. We checked out about 14 books. He loves books and cannot get enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Great Debi..love those photos...I have only just hopped on over to look at your blog, after you left a kind comment on mine ages ago. Being a Grandmother is great isn't it? I have seven Australian granchildren, and one nearly american one...still waiting.( As someone said, babies bake at their own rate)! Have read all your first page of blogs. Will be back for more...I am using up all my mb limits on reading blogs...argh...

11:30 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Reading is such fun. :)))

Happy weekend.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

What beautiful girl with a lovely name. Thanks for your comment. You have made lots of fantastic creations. You might think about joining us for Fun Monday.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I have been here a hundred times, but I couldn't comment.
Madison is soo cute! I love those old fashioned photos. I remember spending all of my money on photos of the girls, too.
Of course Gage is signed up for the reading program..He is one smart cookie!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home