My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I AM THE WALKING DEAD


Well I would be of I could walk. I have officially pooped out. I feel like I am in a half awake half asleep dream. No, nightmare. I have been on my feet since before sun up today. Went to sleep at some crazy time last night. During the day I am chasing a 3 year old and cooking and cleaning and hanging the laundry and then dragging it back in and folding and putting it all away.I love it when I find that Cady has been to busy(um, lazy) to put her things away so she throws them back into the laundry. She can't even be bothered to unfold them. Geez. Picking up Jessie from the hospital tomorrow and then bringing her some lunch. I got a few of us together and we are making dinner for Jessie and Joey for the first 3 days home. That was the best gift I was ever given. My night is Saturday as I will still be dead tomorrow. After I drop Jessie and baby off Heather said she would take Gage for 3 hrs. Cuz hello, I have had him for 3 or 4 days and nights. I cannot remember. I know I need some sleep. When I find myself alone tomorrow I am turning off all phones. I don't care who it is. I am taking a break from everyone. I did this to myself. Nobody forced it upon me. I need to stop being so available and stop worrying about everyone and their lives. They are grown . I guess I have a case of empty nest. Even though it's not empty yet. Big cry baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home