My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Gimme A Break





It seems like no matter what I plan, all I ever do is answer the damn phone. I can't take it off the hook. Jessie is about to go into labor. Billy and Robin are in Calif and have called me several times for directions and advice as to what beach to go to ect. These calls are fun and I love to hear the kids laughing in the background.They called yesterday and as we talked they saw a whale or 2. They went nuts. Baby lost a shoe over a pier near Newport Beach. They are having fun but ready to come home now. One their way to an animal park in San Diego right now. Trying to clean out my room. Was making progress till the phone began.Cady calling from school with a headache. Tough it out I told her. Jessie was told by the midwife to show up at the hospital tonight at 7. Then we thought her water was leaking and she had to go the the labor and del at the hospital. They told her to come in Mon morning instead since her water was not leaking. When she called this morning they told her no go home till tonight. She's in tears, Her and Joey cleaned the entire house yet again. Cars too. They are pooped. Her pelvic bones hurt so bad she is having a hard time walking. She wants this baby out. Baby is already pretty darn big. 9 lbs at least. The one good thing about having the baby tonight is that Grampa Joe will be back from Gallup NM. Gage is staying with him. He loves Grampa. They had a cook out this week-end out back. He stayed the night. They grilled trout. Sunday Gage went to church with us. He found a way to perch on Grampas lap while he played drums. Phone has rung twice now. Better run and try to clean my room. Have a wonderful day. and it's really okay to call me, really.
PS, I am not bitching cuz my family loves me enough to call and let me join in their fun, I am just bitching. I am a big grump today. Baby is coming tonight. They are at hospt, I will be going when Joey calls me. He said when she hits 5 cm.I better get my self together! Going to try to add the photos blogger refused me this morn. Seeing a new baby come into the world always makes me cry. It really is a miracle. Since Joey hasn't said anything I think the name is till going to be Jody Wayne. Wayne is his dads and his brothers middle name. I made the mistake of giving Gage a couple of kazoos I found in my drawer today. Wow, he can really go to town on those things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Isn't that always the way with the phone? Mind you, when mine rings, it is very seldom for me, but is almost always for Kayla.
You sound stressed to the max. I hope that everything calms down enough for you to relax.
Poor Jessie. I will keep praying for her...

9:52 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Hey! I didn't see these before! Is that my Gage there? Any baby news for us?????

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home