My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Still Waiting


On my way to hospital. baby is really in no hurry. Jessie is at 4 and has been since last night. Hoping they will break her water soon and get things going. Shes worn out.Will be back with pictures soon I hope. Keep them in your prayers please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Good luck. I'll be thinking of you :) Let me know when baby comes, please?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I'm on baby watch for you guys! Every time your blog pops up in my feed reader I think, "Baby!?"

Let us know!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home