My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Baby Brother




I have to run but I gotta put at least one picture of the new kid in town up here. I will come home and give him a proper post. Well, the best I can do anyhow. His mommy did about the best birthing I have ever seen. Really, If you made a short film on how to do it, this is it. She was totally in control and folks, she did it with no pain meds. At the last, like the last 12 minutes they gave her some staydol(spelling?) but that was it. Nobody does that anymore and even I think I may have ended up begging for anything to make it stop. I was always big on doing it all natural. It is best but it's hard knowing you don't have to take all that pain. Okay, I need to shut up and roll out of here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Holy cow...I could never give birth the natural way, never mind without pain meds. My hat is off to her!
Congrats on the new grandbaby :)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home