My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

So Many Blogs To Read, So Little Time



Thanks to Mollys blogroll I have found so many wonderful women I have to read every day. It started with Soule Mama and I have gone crazy. Women who are quilting, knitting, raising their own chickens for eggs and meat. Sewing tiny beautiful clothes for their children. Women with goats women who spin and dye their own yarns. Oh I am so excited to know these wonderful women are out there. Women who make the world a better place through the ways they live and raise their babies. It's been 2 or 3 weeks since I stopped caring for Gage everyday. Oh my heart hurts with the missing of him. But I still keep him alot. But now I can do all these things I have dreamed of doing for years. Knitting and sewing and quilting are all things I can do but need a little brushing up on. I am a perfectionist. It is not a good thing. Being laid back and calming down is what I am reaching for. I can do this. We are still waiting for baby Jody to make his appearance. Either way he's out of there come Monday morning. At first they told Jess Mon night at 7. Now it is Mon morn at 7. I spent all night on cupcakes again. Taking them to church. I love to make them. Baby cakes.I will never make it to church if I don't go to bed. Good night my dears. P.S. also check out Mackville Road and MorningRamble and My Room With A View.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I am soo excited for you! A new little grandbaby!
I am completely useless when it comes to any kind of craft...My Granny tried to teach me how to knit...oh, it was ugly. My poor Gran vowed never to teach again!
have fun with all of your quiet time. You deserve some time to yourself :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home