My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Under The Knife.


Who in the hell thought that one up? It sounds awful. I have to be up before the sun and drag myself and Cady to town. Heather is going to Las Cruces to have her gall bladder surgery tomorrow. Natalie only wants mommy. THis should be good. Okay, she loves me and will go places with me. But you know how little kids want mommy when the sun goes down. Cady will be there to help. The boys too. I will be waiting by the phone for Jimmy to call and tell me everything is over and all is well. I won't be home till FRiday. Trying like mad to get it all together. I need to finish laundry. I shall see you when I return unless I get the chance to get online at Heffs house. Have a good couple of days my sweets.oh, here's heather in the green top.there are so many to keep up with in my family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I'll be thinking of you guys! Good luck to everyone.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Why? said...

Where have I been? I have been praying for Heather :)
Let me know how it goes.
Hugs xx

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Me again. I was signed on in Shawn's name.
Sigh.........

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home