My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Your Birthday!




Today is the 40th birthday of my sweet husband. He is one of the kindest men I have ever known. He married an older with 4 (count em, 4) kids. He always loved us all. He's always worked so hard to care for us. For the most part he allowed me to be a stay at home mommy. And lets face it, paying for a sitter for that many kids is a joke. Plus, I was always nursing someone. I figured it out once. I have spent close to 9 years of my life nursing babies. I get off subject so easy. Brain of a fruitfly I always say. Joe and I have been together for about 20 years. I can never remember how long we've been married. Maybe 16. Too lazy to dig out the paperwork. He's stuck with me through thin and fat. Working my way back to thinner. He is the best grandpa in the world. All the kids adore him. He will play with them forever and never fails to get a smile out of them all. If I am sick he will stay be my side with medicine or run in the middle of the night for meds we need. He will pitch in and clean house if I need a hand. He whips up a fantastic shrimp scampi. When I lose all patience and throw a cry baby fit he will calm me down and never get mad. He is just a nice human being and I am so blessed to have him. So Happy Birthday to you, my Joe. You came along and saved me from myself. You brought me back to life. I love you, deb

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, Debi, that was so sweet! Tell Joe that I wish him a very Happy Birthday :)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home