My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Too Much INfo, Good or Bad?


Just looked up Low Amniotic Fliuds in last trimester. It's a bit troublesome. Now I am worried. Forget what I said. Call in the Dr. I hope she went home and looked it up. I want her laying down and be drinking lots of water. I know the baby is most likely just fine. I wish I had gone with her today. I am a question asker. The Drs hate me. I will be calling my midwife friend in the morning. The nurse told her she would be fine till Thursday. Well, she sure better be. Where we live you really have to be an informed patient. You have to do your homework. Our hospital is involved in so many lawsuites. This is why Heather went to Las Cruces for surgery. We live in Dogpatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home