My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ready To Pop




I have always disliked that term. But heck, it really looks like she might. Spent the day running this poor little moma up all the stairs at the Space Hall Of Fame. Ran her up and down hills. Lost her plug (tmi) last night. Hope she has this baby soon. She is miserable. It's already almost 9 lbs. Big enough. That was my biggest. I am getting so excited. Gage is packed and ready to spend the night with Grandpa Joe. Keep her in your prayers please. love ya, deb
ps, forgot to mention, baby is fine. jessie is dilated to 2 is 50% effaced and babies head is very low. if she doesn't have this little guy be monday they gave her paperwork top show up at the hospital monday eve at 7PM. Inducing. those last days seem to go on forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

How exciting! I bet that Gage is just bursting!
Let us know how it all goes..:)
Love you xxx

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home