My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And The Poop Goes On


What the hell, I think I may just see if Blogger feels like it tonight. Joe is someplace DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS. On his way to San Antonio. When he is gone I think of how mean I may have been and feel bad and say an extra prayer. Today he surpassed his old record for weird things that aint gonna happen. I blew a fuse and had to call Heather just to get confirmation that I am not the crazy one. I was out cleaning up the always present poop from what used to be my nice front yard, It now looks alot like a horse corral. Not a blade of grass just powdered dirt and poop. I took my shovel and spent 30 minutes nit picking poop. I want every tiny piece gone. If you leave anything, when water hits it, it comes back to life. I was pretty happy with myself and went to find the sprinkler. Couldn't find it but did find a strange thing. Just on the other side of my fence but still in our yard was a hole. A hole that someone had filled with poop. Since nobody but me picks that stuff up and just Sunday Joe had done that job for me as I was sick. I knew he did it. I called him and he actually admitted it. I was surprised. When he knows I'm pissed he will blame Cady. Okay, I know this is getting too long but hang on. We live in the country and have to haul out own trash to the dump. Since he got his new truck with the nice camper he can't use the truck for what I see as the reason to have a damn truck. No hauling trash in his nice truck. PLus, he went to see his mom just before Christmas and before she went to live in a nursing home. His sisters gave him a ton of crap. Our house is full with so much stuff as it is we can't walk. The stuff he brought back is still in his truck. Because even though it isn't much of a truck anymore it makes one hell of a storage unit. What I am taking an hour to say is that he burns our trash and poop doesn't burn. He thought it would be good to just bury it since it would be good like fertilizer. My ass! To top it all off after I found the sprinkler I also found the hose had shrunk to 5 feet long since the 3 legged goober brain ate the rest of it. And tomorrow I'm goin out there again and fight for my yard until I get it back. Damn dogs.

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Oh, I have been away from commenting very often, and you have written several entries. I wish you well with reclaiming your yard. Cleaning up our yard means picking up a few sticks.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poop is funny shit so long as you're only reading about someone else cleaning it up.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

How funny that you wrote this entry last night, because do you know what I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon doing? Cursing my dog and cleaning up a whole winter's worth of dog poop in the yard! May I not sound so excited, because that was a miserable job. ...Though not as bad as cleaning it off of the boys shoes, jeans and jackets would have been, I suppose.

I feel your pain.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went out this morning to try and find some sign of spring in the yard, but I had to hopscotch through the leavins' just to get to where it is. Know what you mean.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home