My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oink

I will never make this Apple thing again. It's way good. I ate 2 of them. I wish I still had the ability to make myself throw-up cuz I would be in there right now. I am not going to pork that weight back on. Oh gosh, the guilt is haunting me. It's all I can think of. I was all set to have my orange and water for dinner. Some nights I eat and some nights I just do fruit and water. I have been feeling so much better. Something came over me at the mkt. I brought aples and oranges and turned the apples into FAT. Tomorrow is a new day and I will do better. I hope you had a good evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Mmmm I bought the ingredients for that recipe just this weekend. Can't wait to give it a whirl.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home