My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Lovely Weather

It was so warm yesterday thay I took off the flannel sheets. Tonight it was snowing. Now the wind has kicked up and is blowing extreemly hard. This is one thing that really scares me. I am praying one of the giant old cottonwood trees does not come down on us, I cannot sleep it is that loud. I am sure it is gusting upwards of 45-50 mph. It's that time of year. Joe can sleep through anything. Lights already went out once. I have candles and matches handy. I got alot done tonight. Tons of laundry. Went through my clothes and found alot of things that I love that fit finally after several years. Fashion smashion, I wear the things I like. I could care less what is in style. Good thing too, I can't afford to be picky. I do really have my eye on the cutest Juicy, Day Dreamer bag though. I could save up my babysitting $ and get it maybe. Maybe. Heather and I have been making a big effort to look like "girls" these days. Instead of slobs. Ya know that look that you get when you have spent too much time at home with the kids? I think we have been doing pretty good. This is the most weight I have taken off in 7 yrs. I love it. Just need another 45 lbs off to be really happy. But I have made progress. Okay, I swear the roof is coming off any second. I am going to cuddle up by Joe and hope he will save me. Good night my dears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home