My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Blogger, I Don't Like You

Not allowed to post pictures yesterday. Why it makes me so mad I don't know. There is something about me cooking a nice dinner that causes disaster in the lives of others. This is the 3rd time in the past week that dinner is minutes away when Joes beeper goes off. The house gets instantly silent until we hear if they call "La Luz". If they do Cady and Joe are out the door in 30 seconds. The Fire Dept is just blocks away so they get there fast. Tonight I had invited Cadys botfriend over for dinner. Cady has been busy all week-end in Tularosa at her First Responders class.I will go into that in a minute. Boyfriend had just got here when the alarm went off. Poor Cady, she looked at her dad and looked at her boyfriend. In the end she stayed home. Joe was gone for 5 hrs. The wind is blowing very hard. Joe just came in and told me about the fire. Turns out we knew who the trailor belonged to. Bad people. They used to live near us and were busted with a meth lab in their trailor. We have had 2 meth labs in our neighborhood in the past. Joe was at the fire and recognized that smell. He is not allowed to talk about anything when other people are milling about. He later reported to his chief and they let the sherriff know. I am sure as soon as their names came up the police would have figured it out anyhow. Joe found their 3 little dogs burned in the trailer. The couple where no place to be found. They reported it as a barbque gone wrong. You don't cook out in New Mexico during a wind storm. Those winds will take your roof off. I am getting used to my family jumping and running at a moments notice now. I am proud of them both. Now, Cady classes. After school on Friday and then after work we ran her out to Tularosa to the Fire Dept for her First Responders class. They went until 9 that night and then home work. Next morning we had to get her out there at 8am. Class went until 7 that night. Same thing today. She already had her first test and got a 100%. I can't believe she is doing it. She is making her dream come true. I asked her boyfriend if he likes being the only guy in school whose girlfriend is a fireman. He is proud but I think a bit confused. It is not what the other girls are doing. She is one of only 2 girls in a class of about 20 and most are men her dads age. The other girl is not going to make it as she is to concerned about getting dirty. Cady is a tall green-eyed blonde tomboy. She likes to get dolled up but she will get out there and work on her 4 wheeler and change the oil with her dad. She is the son he never had. I am so proud of that girl.
no pics tonite again. love ya blogger

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I am not a big blogger fan right now, either. I tried for days to post,and nothing...
You must be so proud of Cady. :)
She sounds like quite the young lady. Must take after her mom.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home