My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hey, Today Was Not So Bad

Oh the thrill of getting ready for bed and not having THE WEIGHT on my entire body and oozing out my eyeballs. Today was just a peaceful nice little day. Cady has today and tomorrow off school. That means she is working all day. She is learning how to artificially inseminate dogs. Oh the thrill of it all. Yuck, scuse me whilst I barf. She gets so much on the job training it is a great thing. We have to register her up at the college tomorrow for her first responder classes. They start in 2 weeks. Got to go grocery shopping and pay bills today. In a world where so many go without, I feel so blessed to be able to buy food and pay my cable TV bill. This week-end is Jessies baby shower. Last week-end was Nehemiahs birthday. Monday last week was my ex husbands birthday. On the 21st my Joe will be 40. Oh my. On the 28th Jaylon will be 7. On the 21st Heather will be having gall bladder surgery unless she has an emergency before then. Jessie will most likely be having the baby near the end of the month.Her due date is April 15. Baby is probably already 8 lbs. Joey was 9 lbs. Gage was 8 something and that was even being induced 2 weeks early. It is very expensive to be in this family. There is a birthday or anniversary every month. I think March is our biggest month. Tonight I made Pioneer Womans Roasted garlic Mashed Potatoes. They were great. But I really could not notice that the cream cheese was there at all. I think I will leave it out and spare us the extra calories and fat. But then if I was really worried I would not be making such foods anyhow. I do love roasted garlic. At this rate Pioneer Woman could have me back into my size GIANT jeans next month. Really, The apple goodie, ya gotta try it once. Yum. I am so happy not be upset about anything tonight. I love this. Good night friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home