My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Thank You Pioneer Woman

Spent all day on the brisket. Cooked it a bit longer than 40 min a lb but other than that I followed her instructions and it seems to have turned out great. Didn't feel like eating since I ended up home alone with a big dinner again. Cady babysitting and Joe got called to a fire. Lasted 4-5 hrs. He's been complaining about his weight. No problem. I am not cooking anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home