My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Gimme More Pioneer Recipes

Okay, I am on another of Ree's recipes tonight. A few days ago I made her "Brisket Baby"and it was to die for. Tonight I am wrecking my diet and making her "Apple Dumplings". They are going to be killer I already know that. How can they not be? I will report back in an hour or so if I don't die from Sugar Shock. I will die with a smile. A big Fat smile. Thank you Pioneer Woman. I always loved cooking and baking but in the last 5 yrs I sorta lost my love. PLus all those hungry mouths grew up and left. When I am stressed out cooking helps me clear my head and just cook. It's better than a valium. I love to feed others. I am not putting all that fat back on,,I am not,really. Joe is in Arizona tonight so I need a project. This will do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home