My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, February 29, 2008

No El Paso ,Yippy

Surgery will not be in EP it will be in Las Cruces. We have a giant hate for El Paso. Just a nasty place. Cruces is 45 min away and such a nice town. Heather is going in a bit to figure out the exact day. She needs to do this soon as in some cases gall stones can be fatal. She has way too many. If one blocks a duct she will end up in our ER and that is not good. If she is doing okay she may be able to come home the same day. I was in the hospital 3 days and felt terrible pain .But I didn't have a toddler crying for me at home. Cady was 9 or 10 and she was fine. Joey took Jessie to lunch today and even though that was nice and all, I don't think it means anything is going to be different. He just told me that he was mad because he came home and her mom looked like she was moving in. She had stayed 2 nights and he was done. Well I don't think her folks like to be around him much so I don't think they wanted to move in but who knows. Her parents both drink and smoke and Joey does not get along with her mom. He does like her dad. But none of this is either here nor there. Joey has to treat others much better. On a totally other note he did do one nice thing. H bought his dad a plasma TV. My ex had a birthday last Mon. I thought it was on yesterday for some reason and told the kids not to forget. When I found out I felt so bad. I had a few presents for him amd a card. I ran over and told him why Heather had not called. She baked his favorite brownies and got him a gift card and he was happy. My ex and I are now the friends that we started out as in 1969. he is one of my best friends. He and my husband get along just fine too. It is so nice and I wish everyone could get along with their ex. Once you have kids with someone you are family forever like it or not. Okay, in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home