My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

One More Thing


My girl Heather thought she had the flu this week. But when it left and come right back she thought it might be worth looking into. Good thing. She was sent straight to the hospital for an ultra sound. 7 gall stones. Dr said it looked like a quarry in there. They want her in the hospital now. She will not go into our hometown hospt. Her Drs are also family friends and are sending her to their surgeon friend in El Paso.(100 miles away) Don't exactly know how I am going to be everyplace at once but we shall see. I have to stay with baby Natalie. She is mommys girl and is not going to handle this well. This is the worst thing for Heather. I am going to stay at her house and someone will have to help me with Gage. Want to hear about my ulcer that has made a comeback since the Joey show last night? I have been so sick to my stomach all day. Joe and Cady cooked a nice dinner tonight and it was so appreciated. I knew better than to eat. You know the rest of that story huh? GRandpa Joe will probably take of work Monday to take care of Gage for me while I take care of Seth and Natalie and Christian. They have great times together. Joe is every kids favorite grandpa. Okay, did I complain enough? I thought so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Whew. You have so much going on right now. I will keep praying for Heather. Oh, and I am sending my buddy Gage something soon :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home