My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Before I got sad I was going to post these pics




I love old things. Tea cups and tea pots. A beautiful old doily or just about anything you may find at your grandmas house tucked away on a shelf. These old things say home to me. Joe and I are the same in this and this may be why we are so crowded here. But these old things are here to stay. The 2 tea cups and the star, I found at a weird little hole in the wall shop last week. They were so under priced I had to get them. I have a few other pieces from the same pattern. The beautiful glass hanging in my kitchen window was a gift from Cady and Sara for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home